Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Should be a good time!!...always has been in the past :wink:

...gonna be there??...YES or NO...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm "expected" to be in Ohio then, so, as a reward to myself I am going to make the drive across ohio to make the show. I want to see this new Bowtech they are unveiling.

·
Banned
3,502 Posts
Wish I could, But It's just not going to happen

·
74,535 Posts
Right now Don doesnt look like Im going to make this one. Maybe next year. Look forward to hearing all the reviews.
DB

·
Registered
466 Posts
Not going to make it this year so Don, you and Jim will have to eat all those cheap wings on your own.
Cheap wings, where you guys eating cheap wings?

I'll be there all week helping my friends at the Code Blue booth. The show runs January 10, 11, 12, 8:30am til 4pm each day. Not sure why they wnet to the middle of the week but it must work better for everybody involved
See you there

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yes, I will be there. So cool seeing all the new gear before it hits the shelves and magazine ads. We always learn bunches and have a great time w/ everyone. The Hoyt, Bear, CBE, and Spot Hogg guys are the nicest. It's always incredible to have a conversation w/ Cameron Hanes. Great experience.

G

·
Yes I will be going to the Iowa Pro AM and than driving over to the ATA show Stop by the NIKON BOOTH and say HI..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.