Archery Talk Forum banner

arizona ez fletch question....

434 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  dinodonofrio
I just bought one off of ebay, it was suppose to be brand new. Tell me if this is right. I got a carbon straight one, but when I put an arrow in it the top clamp will not fit over the arms to hold them to the arrow, and the bottom portion where the spring load is doesn't go over the arms either, is it suppose to? Is this just mine or are they all like that, this is the 1st one I've ever owned. 1st impressions are not looking good.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Get Out
1,046 Posts
I just bought one off of ebay, it was suppose to be brand new. Tell me if this is right. I got a carbon straight one, but when I put an arrow in it the top clamp will not fit over the arms to hold them to the arrow, and the bottom portion where the spring load is doesn't go over the arms either, is it suppose to? Is this just mine or are they all like that, this is the 1st one I've ever owned. 1st impressions are not looking good.
need pics

What size arrow are you using? I believe the carbon jig is made for smaller diameter shafts. If the shaft was too big in diameter it would cause both of these problems. HTH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.