Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS/GALS USED THE ARIZONA EZ FLETCH TOOL? I WAS THINKING OF GETTING ONE AND FLETCHING MY OWN ARROWS.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I used a Bitzenburger for 30 years, then bought an Arizona to fletch some crossbow arrows. The Arizona is all I use now for all arrows! Very good & simple to use. I'd recommend them highly.
If you're new to fletching your own arrows you might want to get advice on glues, feathers, vanes, and shaft preperation before using it though. I had a heck of a time with my first attempts at fletcing aluminum shafts before I found a good way to get them clean enough for the glue to stick well. (PVC pipe cleaner - works great)
wabi

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I enjoy fletching my own arrows and all I use is the EZ fletch. I have the one for carbon and the one for thicker shafts. Great way to go. Easy to repair if one feather or vane is damaged also. I use the NPV glue for my feathers or vanes on aluminum and feathers on carbon and the super glue gel for vanes on carbon. All you need is a very fine bead with the gel!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I bought the Arizona EZ fletch last year and I really like it. It is easy and perfect for my setup. I like to repair my own fletching at my convinence and save an afternoon trip to the archery shop.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I bought my Arizona easy fletch last year and now I order bare shafts make my own fletch repairs. Best money I ever spent!

·
74,535 Posts
I have about ever brand

But use my arizona because its so fast and easy. Works good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts