Archery Talk Forum banner

Arizona State Archery FITA Field Championship, October 9,10, 2010

649 3
The Arizona state FITA Field championship is this weekend. We have a cross bow division. Cross bows must be the SCA period reproduction types, with wood bolts. Cross bowers will shoot from the blue markers (barebow markers) with the minimum distance of 5 meters, and the max is 50 meters. It is a two day shoot. Fee is 35 dollars per archer. There is a park fee of 6 dollars per car, and 2 dollars per archer, so the total would be 35+8+8= 53.00 (which is why we keep the fee low.) If you can car pool you'll save a few dollars. The tournament is Oct. 9-10, and equipment inspection begins at 7:30, shooting begins around 9 AM. No camo clothing at all. It is a desert, so wear good shoes. I believe this is the only fita field tournament in the USA for cross bow. contact userymountainarchers.com click on events.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
18,546 Posts
Gotta be at least two people that those specs cover. Only excludes about two MILLION crossbowers. :smile:

· Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I know that, but the FITA rules are the rules and wood bolts and all that are the rules. Surely, surely, more than two! At least six in Arizona must read these posts.:cheers: Hey, it is a start, isn't it?

· Registered
3,164 Posts
ASU is sacred ground to me. i lived near there for 6 years. i helped clean the scum off of that campus in 1990. one time i walked in to a soup or salad on the campus and a little dirtbag was torturing 4 little freshman. they were all crying so i slapped the **** out of him, threw him up on the table and when he started kicking me i picked him up by the ankles and threw him on the floor. the kids went crazy. they stomped and hooted and cheered like i was jimi hendrix at woodstock. i offered to buy the little freshman lunch and they accepted. when they left they told the waitress that they didn't have 5 cents between them and if it wasn't for me they were going to offer to wash dishes for there meals. i loved that place with all my heart. i lived on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale for almost 2 years and nothing in this world compares to the young ladies at arizona state. God bless each and every one. the Hell with the xbows, take a stroll around the campus and down mill avenue and enjoy the sights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.