Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there are alot of people on AT from arkansas and know some from other forums, tell us what town your from, etc.
my wife said she seen a AT window decal on a truck 2 miles from my house turning into a driveway.
im from sardis/bauxite area.

·
Registered
32 Posts
West Memphis, arkansas here

·
Registered
582 Posts
I used to live in Ferndale till I got married,my family iis still in ferndale does this count.I'll be back on labor day weekend hopefully finding a tournament somewhere.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bow failure

Alma Arkansas PSE Nova shooter carbon arrows From Sportsmans Guide 35.97/ doz regular 80/doz . Trying to get the bow tuned, sting streatched broke the arrow rest. 70 bucks later from Gelco new sting ect but the loop is too small for my release and have hit myself in the mouth a few times, I am getting P.O.E.D. My old PSE Phazer 111 I shot for 30 years with no problems this new one I feel ripped me off for over 500 bucks and stil will not shoot. Any Ideas??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Angry

Should I go to VanBuren to kGelco and mess them up, have not recieved any reply from PSE and I know where Gelco is. Angry 60 year old!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
jay arnold, from paragould, hot and humid here :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Russellville

Im goin to college here in Russellville.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
From Marion here. 2 Miles north of West Memphis. Razor8675, do I know you.. I'm just about in the same town you are.

Ang

·
Registered
223 Posts
Russellville Here !

I live here in russellville and i own fancy fins taxidermy&outdoor supply.........I am a pearson/mcpherson dealer,parker dealer,newberry and ross bows as well!...............kenny

·
Registered
32 Posts
GlowbugAng said:
From Marion here. 2 Miles north of West Memphis. Razor8675, do I know you.. I'm just about in the same town you are.

Ang[/QUOTE

most likely most of my friends and wife are from marion or when to marion school

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Well.. I didnt go to school here but have been here in Marion for oh.. 16 years now. You shoot the local 3d's? or at either of the two local shops?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Been to the local 3d to watch but do most of my shooting at my friends house. I buy most of my stuff at everything archery . Are you going to the local 3D shoot this weekend.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts