Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll coming to Little Rock labor day weekend,is there any shoots going on that weekend?

·
Registered
143 Posts
winger said:
I'll coming to Little Rock labor day weekend,is there any shoots going on that weekend?
the only one i know of right now is at hot springs county about an hour from little rock. real nice people and center 12 course. if i hear of anything else i will let you know. contact me if u need directions. ld

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I appreciate it.Is that where oaklawn is?I have not been in that direction in long time.I used to shoot alot at camp robinson back when I lived there.I'll just about go anywhere.I'll be away from here till sunday,I'm leaving tuesday morning for snowshoe,going to the IBO world championship.I'll get with you when I get back.........

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
You might look at www.arkansasbowhunters.org

There are a few shoots listed. Holla bend in Russellville may have one that saturday...I will try to find out for ya this weekend :teeth:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Shawn said:
Find out for me also. I feel like a road trip :D
One of us will have a road trip that weekend for sure! :smile:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey ya'll I'm back from snowshoe,thanks for all the replies.Looking forward to shooting with ya'll labor day weekend.I'll be at uncles in ferndale,if ya'll know where that is.Someone let me know if there going to shoot and I'll hook up with ya!!

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Holla bend does have tournament September 3rd.....Russellville, AR. If you need more info...let me know

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Its to soon for me to know.. I am hoping to be in MO that weekend.

·
Registered
902 Posts
3dmama said:
Its to soon for me to know.. I am hoping to be in MO that weekend.

You are!!!????!!! I might be in AR that weekend. I was hoping that we might get to shoot again together for a cripsie. :mg:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Shawn said:
You are!!!????!!! I might be in AR that weekend. I was hoping that we might get to shoot again together for a cripsie. :mg:
Do you really want to loose ANOTHER crispie to me? :wink: Maybe we should make the bet more interesting :mg: :teeth:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts