Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am in the process of having a ZONA custom takedown recurve built for me. Knowing I'd need a few dozen arrows for it, I decided to take a shot at building my own. It was an awesome learning experience, and I now have a LOAD of arrows as surplus, a dozen of which have field points, a dozen with broadheads, and a dozen SWEET sinew (artificial) wrapped arrowheads. As much fun as it was, I just don't see needing these tools any longer. So, I'm offering them up to the next one that would like to try their hand at arrow building. I have a like new Tru-Center Taper tool with both 5/16 and 11/32 bores, a nice wood/aluminum arrow Arizona fletching jig with 4 degree, non-helical, right wing offset, 21 4" RW fletches, two pair of new beaver puff string silencers, a small spool of artificial sinew and a baker's dozen handmade arrowheads (I know there are 15 pictured, but both my son and daughter wanted to keep one as a souvenir). I'm asking $50 plus shipping for the entire lot, and Paypal is gladly accepted. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ron Meloni

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.