Archery Talk Forum banner

Arrow caught on film by cuddeback camera - REAL

49562 Views 358 Replies 222 Participants Last post by  Pa. Patriot
I shoot a Mathews and was looking at the Mathews website after hunting this weekend and was surprised to find a link to a South Carolina website (http://carolinasoutdoor.com/forums/.../Arrow_caught_on_film_by_cuddeb.html#Post6797) with this picture on it of my cousins buck. My cousin is from and hunts in Wisconsin so that is quite a quick little Internet trip. In case anyone wants to complain about the corn, there was less than the WI two legal gallons.

My 15 year old cousin (Logan) shot this buck. The next day he went back and pulled the pics from his camera and this one was on there. He was as stunned as many are. I sent the above website link to Logan's Dad (Brian)and sure enough that was his picture.

The family had not showed it to anyone (outside of a printed picture to local friends) until Brian contacted Cuddeback. Cuddeback thought the picture was incredible however it was to graphic for them to use as in the past - they said anything such as this has had the PETA people in an uproar.

This weekend Brian also sent the picture to Rage to see if they thought they could use it.

Shoot me a PM with any questions.

Don

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 359 Posts

· Registered
36,987 Posts
Awsome photo

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I also forgot to mention that this was Logan's first buck with the bow. Very cool that he shot his first buck and had this photo.

I use 3 Moultrie game cams and have been looking at the HCO ScoutGuards but this is quite a pic from a Cuddeback.

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Nice!...:wink:

· Registered
4,099 Posts
That is the most ridiculous picture i have ever seen in my life, that is so awesome, that is a one in a lifetime picture for sure.

· Registered
4,240 Posts
That is way cool ...I noticed you can see threw the buck ..I mean I can see trees and sky ..That is strange ...Big double ,,congrads to him..

1 - 20 of 359 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.