Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is my problem my arrows are not flying right the back end is looping in flight it is barely noticeable until I put broadheads on then its like wow the fletching end is going in circles. My setup is 07 tribute 28in draw axis n fused 400 cut at 27 5/8 63#. 2in blazers. No fletching contact I bought a new cable slide to move them out of the way. 100gr heads strikers. What would make them do this? Low or high nocking point? The rest timing is good and the blazers are clearing the shelf. Please help!

· Have bow will travel
823 Posts
Center shot and nock height. There is a tuning guide by Easton that is available online and it is very informative.

There is a ton of info here on AT as well. Search "Walk back tuning" and "corkscrew".

· Registered
908 Posts
I had a similar problem a while back.
Number your arrows so that you can isolate weather or not it is your arrows or bow. I had a poor fletching job on a few arrows and it made them corkscrew.

· Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it possible that it is just an optical illusion? I read some posts on here that says that may be the case if you shoot a different colored cock vane. I shoot 2 camo one white tiger. Thoughts on this? My broadheads group with my field points

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.