·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you for real that would really smell on a rainy day:eek::eek:

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Awhile back I bought some of that Woody's arrow lube. After it ran out I refilled the bottle with one part transmission fluid and 3 parts body oil from the wifes bathroom. Stuff works great.

Its not soap but I posted it because it works alot better.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you mean baby oil Trans F. now thats a new one:darkbeer::darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I am sticking with Irish Spring. You are hunting leprechauns right.:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL LOL:icon_1_lol::icon_1_lol::icon_1_lol::set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hotel soap

Personally, I like to collect the little soaps from hotel rooms that I stay in (I travel a little for work) and use them. The might not be the best arrow lube, but they do have the best price!!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Personally, I like to collect the little soaps from hotel rooms that I stay in (I travel a little for work) and use them. The might not be the best arrow lube, but they do have the best price!!
That's what I use, works great.... I couldn't believe how easier the arrows were to pull

·
Registered
600 Posts
Slick 50, and if the wife is on a strike Astro Glide.:shade:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Ivory soap 99% pure , no scent.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ASTRO GLIDE now thats a good one:set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2::icon_1_lol::icon_1_lol: Im tring ivory at todays shootwell see how it goes THANKS for all the info.:teeth::teeth:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Slick 50, and if the wife is on a strike Astro Glide.:shade:

I just spit coffee on my keyboard!!! Sunday morning funnies!!! Love it!!! :lol3:

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Do you mean baby oil Trans F. now thats a new one:darkbeer::darkbeer:

Yeah, I guess so. Its transmission fluid off the garage shelf to keep the red appearance. I wanted baby oil but found some kind of body oil in the wifes cabinet. Mixed it up.

Doesn't gel up in the bottle the way woody's did. Comes out alot easier and works way better than soap. Hit the shaft with it real good for the first three targets and then it'll stay slick for about 5-6 targets before relubing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Excuse my ignorance but what is arrow lube and why would you use it? From the sounds of it it is for easier removal of the arrow from a target?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts