Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Mathews Vertix, CBE Sight, Hamskea Rest, B Stinger Stabilizer, Gold Tip Arrows, Carter Release
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find an alternative to using g-nocks with unibushings but prefer this setup because I have yet to split an arrow (just broken nocks and a damaged bushing) and both can be replaced. Is there a nock out there that is designed in a way, perhaps a smaller profile, to eliminate a split arrow? I've had a few people suggest QAD nocks as well as Easton Super 3D Nocks. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I agree with magnockman,I went to the magnock system 2 weeks ago and have never shot tighter or more consistant groups like I have with the magnocks;with both broadheads and field points.Great product!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Personally I'm sick of uninock problems and would like to go to the G nocks again or perhaps Magnocks.

I've given up on my Turbo Nocks for this hunting season, primarily because of problems I think are related to putting the TN directly in the shaft.

Having that nice durable piece of metal epoxied in the back of the shaft helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.