Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Mathews Vertix, CBE Sight, Trophy Taker Rest, B Stinger Stabilizer, Gold Tip Arrows, Carter Release
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find an alternative to using g-nocks with unibushings but prefer this setup because I have yet to split an arrow (just broken nocks and a damaged bushing) and both can be replaced. Is there a nock out there that is designed in a way, perhaps a smaller profile, to eliminate a split arrow? I've had a few people suggest QAD nocks as well as Easton Super 3D Nocks. Any suggestions?

·
Banned
736 Posts
That's simple, Magnocks are much more difficult to split (Robinhood) shafts especially if you use the pin nock verson with the Magnum Ti pins. Plus they are more forgiving and out perform pinch nocks.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I agree with magnockman,I went to the magnock system 2 weeks ago and have never shot tighter or more consistant groups like I have with the magnocks;with both broadheads and field points.Great product!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Personally I'm sick of uninock problems and would like to go to the G nocks again or perhaps Magnocks.

I've given up on my Turbo Nocks for this hunting season, primarily because of problems I think are related to putting the TN directly in the shaft.

Having that nice durable piece of metal epoxied in the back of the shaft helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts