Archery Talk Forum banner

arrow question for ladies bow? help please

932 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  TAP 
#1 ·
hey guys i just ordered a parker sidekick for her b-day it will be 26"draw and set at 40lbs i would like to either go with victory or easton just wondering what you all would reccomend

#3 ·
#6 ·
Both my Daughter and Wife have same specs
they have had good luck with the following
1. Carbon express Maximas 150 at 27 inches long for hunting
2. Easton ACC 3-04 680 at 26 inches for target/3d
3. Older Carbon Express 3 d selects 100 at 26.5 inches ( wish they still made it)

While they haven't tried any of the victory arrows yet I have and I am very impressed. I do also agree with earlier post of DB that the goldtip UL 600 should be another great arrow and may be the next arrow my Wife tries out.

You also didn't mention what type of shooting Your Wife is interested in. I would think most 500 spine arrows left an inch long would be very forgiving with a Broadhead. I would drop down to 600 spine for target/3d for the speed gain. Just my findings with setting up the women in my Family. Wish You luck let us know what You try out.

#7 ·
I also agree with the GT Ultralight 600's. My wife shoots a Diamond Razor's Edge set at 42 pounds and 25.5" draw. I cut the arrows to 27" and use a 125 grain point. This gives a perfect spine for her set-up.

She will be using these arrows for 3D and hunting. She will be limited to a shot of 25 yards or less when hunting because her KE is only around 37 pounds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.