Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I draw my bow my arrow wants to come off the rest. this happens consistantly and always go to the right. I have not made any changes to my setup. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions why this is happening. Is it torque or the way I'm drawing my bow. Thanks for your interest.

· Registered
526 Posts
Most likely nock pinch. Sounds like it may need some downward pressure to it also. Are you shooting with a loop? If so tie in a nock set with serving thread below your nock. Around 5 knots or so. Then put your loop on with the tied nock inside your loop and below your arrow nock. This will put a little downward pressure on your arrow and also help with any nock pinch.
BTW, cool avitar!

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Most likely nock pinch. Sounds like it may need some downward pressure to it also. Are you shooting with a loop? If so tie in a nock set with serving thread below your nock. Around 5 knots of so. The out your loop on with the tied nock inside you loop and below your arrow nock. This will put a little downward pressure on your arrow and also help with any nick pinch.
BTW, cool avitar!
Agree nock pinch...

· Registered
506 Posts
Is your center serving new or has it been wore down at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.