Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Whisker Biscuits 1 is a Droptine and the othe is a Original-$25/per I also have a QAD Ultra-Rest Hunter Rest - $35 and a G5 Expert 2 in black-$85 all rests are in very good shape! I also have a Sword Accu-sight 4 pin .019 pins-$60

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the QAD rest is sold and the G5 is as well. The sword sight the 2 whisker biscuits and i also have a Alpine Soft-lok 3 arrow quiver for sale i would like to get 30 for that.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both of the whisker biscuits are camo droptines

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the alpine quiver is in hardwoods green camo

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the sword sight is all black sight with .019 fiber optics four pins green, red, yellow, and orange

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As of 10-6-09 current inventory

I currently have an G5 Expert 2 rest in black that i would like to get $75, 1- Whisker Biscuit Original in Camo with a carbon arrow(medium)- $25, 1- Sword sight 4 pin .019 in black- $60, and a Alpine soft-lok 3 Arrow Quiver in M.O. Break-up-$30

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all the prices that are listed are without shipping! add 10 dollars to all the prices to include shipping. ive shipped a couple items in the last couple weeks and to ship a rest it cost 14 dollars so me charging 10 for shipping is a deal! sorry i have to do it but thats what they charge me!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all of the things for sale are in like new condition!

·
Registered
899 Posts
all the prices that are listed are without shipping! add 10 dollars to all the prices to include shipping. ive shipped a couple items in the last couple weeks and to ship a rest it cost 14 dollars so me charging 10 for shipping is a deal! sorry i have to do it but thats what they charge me!
10 bucks for shipping, dang try usps you will save some money

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
apparently its obvious how green i am this shipping stuff i was told you can mail it out of the post office for very cheap like $2 so im going to wave all the shipping cost and just charge the advertised price above!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
shipping-----
USPS- i shipped a bow. box size 18*3.5*33 was $10 w/tracking even
they have a small box for priority $4.95 2-3 days.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sold another rest! so i now have a G5 Expert II rest in black-$75, a camo medium original whisker biscuit-$25, a sword apex hunter sight 4 pin with .019 pins- $55, and a Alpine soft-lok 3 arrow quiver in M.O. break up-$35

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.