Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am attempting to set up two old Martin's, a Cougar 11 and a Warthog "A". I have been looking for the NAP Plunger rest without luck and have been considering just going with the NAP Center rest. Then I thought, why not go with a Berger style button and flipper? I have Springees on them now, from my old pile of stuff, but as I remember, they seem to be hard on feathers. I sure do like the Plunger rest though as I have had them on my 2 old Oregon's for years. Any suggestions?

· Registered
6,471 Posts
For years I thought they only made two rests: a right handed spring and a left handed spring. When my arrow spine and nocks were indexed right I never had much trouble with feathers.

I do have a little trouble with the springy on low poundage, so I've moved on to flippers and buttons...

· Registered
3,008 Posts
I've played around with a lot of arrow rests and consider the flipper and plunger to be the gold standard. I'm currently shooting a Cavalier Master Plunger, not the Master-loc, and the Cavalier Champion II stick on flipper. Great combination.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.