Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a bowtech rock package this year and i love the bow, its really quite and shoots good, but I hate the rest, i think its an octane hostage rest and everytime i shoot my vanes get ripped off. i have a whisker bisquit on my old bow and was thinking about switching it or looking for a drop away rest, any suggestions would be appreciated. I thought I would ge some opinions before i buy anything. Also I am going to switch to shorter vane, like the blazer 2" vanes. thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
octane good hunting rest with vanes, QAD or ripcord great containment dropaways limbdrivers are very nice as well if you can get used to the string in a different location nothing is faster. now you an use helical feathers.:wink:

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
I'd reccomend you give the Limbdriver a try, it's super easy to set up and tune. The LD is the one arrow rest I've never had a single problem with.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i recently put on a Tri Van and i am really pleased so far killed an 8 pt and shot around 200 shots without any trouble. customer service is great.

·
Registered
24,848 Posts
Like treestand said......try the limb driver. Great rest!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts