Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a new bow, well sort of, lol. I bought a NIB 08 Ross Cardiac. Based on the reviews and the price it was a no brainer as an upgrade from my 08 PSE Brute (And I've really messed my R shoulder up and can't pull 70lbs all day anymore). Well anyway, it is set at 61 lbs with a 29" DL. I'm looking at Victory vforce arrows in 350 spine and using a 100g tip. For those that are more technical with figuring out perfect arrow combo's, does this sound like a good choice that should shoot good out of this bow? I'm trying to learn more about setting my stuf up and just want to be sure I'm choosing the right set-up (I used to just listen what the "pro-shop" said and let them do all the work). Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
286 Posts
V-force HV 400's would be spined better to a 60lb draw.

I shoot them @ 29dl and 65lbs. They shoot, they are light, and consquently they are fast.

If you want light and fast thats your ticket.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yeah, I AGREE 400's would be better. I got the same bow, draw weight and all, and it shoots Gold Tip 55/75 really well.

·
74,535 Posts
Arrows

Yeah, I AGREE 400's would be better. I got the same bow, draw weight and all, and it shoots Gold Tip 55/75 really well.
Goldtip 55/75Xt would be a good choice. Very affordable arrows as well.
DB

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help, I guess I was trying to be over cautious.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts