Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any opinions out there? did a search and couldnt find much info. I've used Woodys and I do like it, but I've drop the glass bottle and broke it at least once each 3D season. lol. So thought I would try something else.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
quit wasting your money, buy a bar of unscented ivory soap,

re-apply every few shots, just a little towards the front.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Arrow snot works well for me. Nice applicator, and seems to stay on arrows quite a while. Makes arrow pulling a lot easier.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Absolutely love arrow snot and string snot as well!! 30-06 really knows how to make some great products I'll never switch.

*i was not paid to post this and am
Not looking for staff spots just is a great product*

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,117 Posts
Absolutely love arrow snot and string snot as well!! 30-06 really knows how to make some great products I'll never switch.

This..... I love their stuff.

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
The Snot works well. Scorpion Venom also works well, maybe even a little bit better. Downside to Venom is that it seems to get very runny in warmer weather and you gets huge globs coming out. Haven't seen that problem using the Snot.

>>-------->

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts

======================

Hello
Can't vouch for arrow snot. But string snot is great.

Just gots me a Idea. Wonder if it would work on a tab. :wink:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've used them all at one time or another,just makes the arrow go in further for me and if it gets in the middle of the arrow I can't use my gripper puller tool. Helps a bit in 3d targets though.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I use scorpion venom. The stuff works great, the only problem I found was a guy I shot with used a whisker biscuit and it got in the WB and spread all over his shaft and made it real hard to pull the arrows out of the targets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts