Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shooting a Bowtech Patriot, right handed, 65lb's.Shooting CXL 2's,90gr glue in points (blue adjustable points). Draw lenght is 28". Bow is grouping real well, but arrows are hitting left of bullseye about 2 inches. Do I move my sights outside of center or is arrow spine wrong?

PLease help "Butt"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry forgot to mention set center shot at 13/16 from inside of riser to center of shaft and nock height at 5/16.

Butt

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
CXL's have deflection grades, what ones do you have? Having said that, adjust your sights and if your groups are good, enjoy shooting.

After you have shot for a while and are comfortable with your bow, than do a search on AT about tuning (the Easton web site has a good downloadable tuning guide) and then you can join the land of frustration with the rest of us that think that we need everything perfect. Of course we will be around to answer additional questions.

In truth, I shot my compound for years (early 80's), killed a lot of game, never knowing that there was anything to tune. :cool: :thumbs_up

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
Butt said:
I'm shooting a Bowtech Patriot, right handed, 65lb's.Shooting CXL 2's,90gr glue in points (blue adjustable points). Draw lenght is 28". Bow is grouping real well, but arrows are hitting left of bullseye about 2 inches. Do I move my sights outside of center or is arrow spine wrong?

PLease help "Butt"
If they group move the sight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts