Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get some new arrows and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I just bought an Elite Synergy and am shooting Easton FMJs and I really like them but they aren't very fast. And after recently going to a 31" DL Easton says I need a 300 spine instead of the 340s I shoot now. Which means they would be even slower. I want a good 3D/Hunting shaft preferably a small diameter. Wondering if anyone has any opinions on Victory VAP, Carbon Express Pile Driver, or any Black Eagle arrows. I've heard good things about Black Eagle arrows, but have never shot anything besides Easton and Carbon Express. Just looking for a good mix of speed and penetration/kinetic energy. Any suggestions or comments on what you've liked would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Try the regular axis, its the lighter version of the fmj that won't bend.

·
Den Bow's Custom Arrows
4,718 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm really liking my Easton Da Torch arrows. Especially for 3D. They're not the smallest diameter but they're small, and fast. My 330s are weighing at 395 grains finished weight with a 7inch wrap and 100 grain tip. They're also very durable as I've put a few in the dirt right in front my target and they still fly great. If the price tag is a bit of a turnoff you can check out Easton Hexx. Exact same arrow minus the uni bushing and crazy graphics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts