Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been lookin at buyin some arrows but there are so many its a hard choice...any suggestions on what i should buy...i shoot 80# draw at 30 inches....and ive been lookin at easton axis...but like i said im still just lookin, so im open for suggestions.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
there are only three things to remember. A C C. Just get them the right spine and you'll be fine. I"ve been shooting them since they came out and don't intend to change.:shade:

·
Registered
480 Posts
i really like my gold tips, i have shot the pro hunters the expedition hunters and th xt hunters, i like the xt hunters the best actually, they are way eassier on the wallet too

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what about the bh...ive been seriously considering the buckblaster and the stricknine...by trophy ridge...they are 125 grains...do you think would that make a big difference opposed to shooting 100 grain broadheads.

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
In my opinion for light arrows I like ACCs because they are spine consistant, someting I haven't seen in all carbon arrows that I've tried.

Overall I like XX78s the best because they are cheap, the best tolerances in all regards, and on the heavier side (which is what I like).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts