Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new LX and the last thing I need for it is a quiver.
Does anyone use the Arrow Web? 2 pc or 1 ?
Are the worth the money?
Any comments or opinions apprecated. :D

·
Registered
999 Posts
I have a 2 pc. arrow web on my FX and it works really well. I went from a fairly large aluminum shaft to carbons then to ACC's and it's tightly held them all. Holds the arrows securely and it's quiet, no rattles. I don't see any problems with it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I've got the 2 piece on mt Q2XL, It's a good quiver and never gave me an ounce of trouble. If you think you might want to have a removable quiver for any reason, think now before you spend the c-note. I think there are others out there that are more reasonable but are comparable in preformance.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I myself can't see the reason for spending $150 on a quiver. I put a $20 Bohning Lynx on my Legacy and have had no problems with it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I put the 2 piece that I had on my fx on my lx. But, I bought the lx in a shorter draw length. So, the two piece was too long apart . So, I sold the two piece and bought a 1 piece. I like both of them. They do not vibrate much and are very quiet. I can also put my bow in my bow case with either quiver attached. The one piece detaches in seconds if you don't like hunting with a quiver. I think they are well worth the money.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I dont shoot with quiver on bow,so I use a kwikee 4.
Its fast and easy to remove once on stand.
and it doesnt cost 150.00 BUCKS>>:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts