Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys a buddy of mine (who is not a member of AT) was wondering if I could get a few answers from you guys...I apologize in advance for not knowing all of his info but he needed a quick answer before he takes his bow to the pro shop...
He has a bowtech admiral, shooting 73lbs and 30" dl, 100 grain slick tricks and the back of his arrow is whipping to the right when he shoots.. He checked and made sure his arrows are spined correctly (adn they are). Do you know what would cause his arrows to do this? The only thing he has done differant since he has been getting arrow whip is putting a sts string suppressor on. Could this be causing the arrow to whip slightly? Any other ideas?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Torque in the riser caused by grip, bent axel, cam lean, rest not squared, fletching clearence issue. Seems like bowtechs are more favorable to certain grips.

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
Hey guys a buddy of mine (who is not a member of AT) was wondering if I could get a few answers from you guys...I apologize in advance for not knowing all of his info but he needed a quick answer before he takes his bow to the pro shop...
He has a bowtech admiral, shooting 73lbs and 30" dl, 100 grain slick tricks and the back of his arrow is whipping to the right when he shoots.. He checked and made sure his arrows are spined correctly (adn they are). Do you know what would cause his arrows to do this? The only thing he has done differant since he has been getting arrow whip is putting a sts string suppressor on. Could this be causing the arrow to whip slightly? Any other ideas?
The Admiral has a string suppressor built in... Why does he need another one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts