Archery Talk Forum banner

Arrows for daughter

543 7
I need to buy some arrows for my daughter. Her draw weight 23 pounds and not exactly sure of her draw length. I what to buy something that will grow with her. What do you guys recomend?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
906 Posts
It would be best if we had the draw length and/or bow type before a qualified recommendation can be offered. If she's using a Mathews Genesis, then you could simply go with a standard Easton 1820.

· Registered
311 Posts
i've been struggling with this same problem for my 7 year old son. beleive it or not he shoots really well with my arrows. i shoot easton axis 400's, easton fatboy 400's and now victory x-ringers. i've still yet to find something for him, he has tried out a few different options. but i have had lots of input from guys on here. from what i understand it doesn't really matter at that low poundage, but alot of the companies sell youth arrows for up to 35-40 pounds.
but one guy that i would beleive in said to try the easton jazz arrows. that is what i am going to get my son.
good luck

· Registered
2,688 Posts
If you want I will check with my warehouse, they had a closeout of shafts and I just checked on line they still have a half dozen left. These are 3050 size I was giving them away with every bow (youth) I sold. They are cut at 25" but I can cut them down more. I would think you don't need more. With inserts nocks and fletched I sold these for $20.00 a half dozen.

· Registered
672 Posts
My son is shooting .500 spine Epics out of his 34lb bow....they shoot like darts. I honestly don't think its that critical at the low poundages. I'm in the market for a bow for my daughter too....it will probably be 25lbs...she will probably shoot her brothers arrows since he has a bunch. Too stiff is usually not a problem. Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.