Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I shoot BT Reckoning 38 for target and BT Reckoning 35 for 3D. I also have a BT Solution SS which Im setting up for hunting. Its a 60 # and I have 31 inch in DL.

Can someone give me an advice for arrows? Easton FMJ? Easton whiteout 6,5? other suggestions?

Thanks!

Marcus
Sweden

· Registered
Hoyt CD34
1,791 Posts
Hi! I shoot BT Reckoning 38 for target and BT Reckoning 35 for 3D. I also have a BT Solution SS which Im setting up for hunting. Its a 60 # and I have 31 inch in DL.

Can someone give me an advice for arrows? Easton FMJ? Easton whiteout 6,5? other suggestions?

Thanks!

Marcus
Sweden
Mind if we ask, hunting what?

Not sure what is available to you in Sweden.

· Registered
20 Posts

Thanks!

Marcus
Sweden
I would go with black eagle arrows. they are all pretty nice

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Victory vap ss, rip tko or the new rip ss, or easton axis and fmj. All great arrows (the disclaimer on the rip ss is I havent tested them yet, but the vap ss are excellent and the rip tko are too, so i expect the rip ss to be as well)

· Registered
Reign 6, Reckoning 35, SS34, Hamskea, HHA, MBG, Tight Spot, Illumapin, Shrewd, Stan, Carter
2,490 Posts
I shoot what I can buy locally at a good price and those are arrows from Victory Archery. Either in the RIP or VAP, XVs, and SS series. After I'm done losing and or breaking the VAPs I'll look at a standard diameter shaft.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts