Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Carbon express maxima 3d select arrows last year and checked em back then on OT2 software and they seemed to be ok but now it says they are way too stiff.

Can some1 double check this ?

Spine is 250

Shaft lenght is 25.75" , 100grain tip, insert 11grain, collar 4grain, nock 12 grain. 3x vanes total 12 grain.

Bow is Diamond justice 08 single cam, dw60# dl27.5" ata 32.2"

Thx !

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Mine says the same as yours. You need to add draw weight, get 3.5" longer shafts, or get a lighter spine.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually found screenshot from last year. seems like i had the archery program pro back then.
Maybe i did something wrong last year :/

Arrow.jpg

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Ok first off , I don't think you are using a 250 spine arrow as they don't make one in that series. You might have the 250's but that is not the spine rating for it. The spine rating is actually a 400 spine rating for the 250's.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok first off , I don't think you are using a 250 spine arrow as they don't make one in that series. You might have the 250's but that is not the spine rating for it. The spine rating is actually a 400 spine rating for the 250's.
Oh yeah you are actually right.

Model 250. Grs/Inch 7.3. Spine 0.404". Diameter 0.289".

But are my arrows too stiff or not ? Im at work and dont have the software here.

·
space for rent
4,080 Posts
I am assuming that they are shooting fine and you upgraded your ot2 database and now it says weak. The software is a ballpark figure which can never take the place of actual tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah they are shooting fine with field points. Next week i will be broadhead tuning so i think that will tell if there is any issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts