Archery Talk Forum banner

As much as it pains me to admit, the top selling bow is not a Hoyt......

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  TREESTANDSNYPER 
#1 ·
I shoot at a shop that carries Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech and Martin.

While from an entire bow lineup perspect Hoyt is king, the best selling individual bow is easily...........the Diamond Razor Edge.

Hard to believe but the shop can't keep them in stock.

A lot of kids and women will be getting this bow for xmas this year. Many already have.

Same for your shop?

#5 ·
There were a ton of the Razors Edge bows that went out the door at the shop last year, it's a great bow at a great price. Now for 2010 they've raised the bar even higher in this bow catagory and introduced the Bowtech Soldier. They added Binary cams, and a string suppressor. Picked one up in the Black Ops finish for my son for Christmas, and already several more have been sold at the shop! This bow is going to be an absolute home run for Bowtech and the shops that sell it.

#12 ·
My wife has got the Razor Edge and she likes it very much. I just bought my son the Reflex Prohawk, he is 7. When he grow up a bit the Edge will ten to one go to him. I shot this Edge at our local bowsholp at 60# and let me tell you, I was really impressed. For the price you get really good quality.

#13 ·
I just bought the Razors Edge for my gf this year. I was wondering how much the Soldier costs? Im sure its more but I cant seem to find a price yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.