Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably going to regret this but here goes. Beautiful Optifade forest D350 setup and tuned by Breathn with custom flo green and black/white spec Trophy Strings (452X blended with GORE Performance Fiber). The bow shoots a 364 gr arrow at 341 fps at 29/71.4#. Bow is at least a 9.5 out of 10 as I am VERY anal about my stuff. I have a LimbDriver ProV on the bow now but coould throw a new red QAD HDX on instead. Bow comes with original unshot strings, new oversize BowJax string stopper, birth certificate, blank warranty card, wrist sling and window sticker (sorry but grips are sold). I'll include FedEx next day shipping on this bow for $750 TYD with rest included.

D350-1.jpg
D350-2.jpg
D350-3.jpg
D350-4.jpg
D350-5.jpg

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im trying so hard not to buy this!!!.....AWWW man!! and its in the color I want to!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
That is the best looking camo on the Destroyers, very nice set up!!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump it up. I have an itchy trigger finger so make me some reasonable offers fellas!

·
Registered
1 Posts
VERY interested in bow, i think we can def work somthing. please give me a shout at [email protected], or 404-889-2714... Thanks! Casey.. i called the phone # at the bottom of your post and your friend Scotty gave me your #, i left u a voicemail i believe, anyways look forward to talkin with you... im new at this site so i may not check this post often, FYI

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bow is Sold

Bow is Sold

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.