Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone on here who shoots ASA or NASP??
Havent heard much metioned about either, and theyr both great programs!
Just seeing if there was anyone new shooting my class this year!:)

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I shoot the ASA and teach the local NASP Program. Ky_grl weren't you at that camp that hershel had in Indiana?

Jake
Yess i was, had a great time there too! u comingg nxt yr??
whtd u think bout it?
and by the way, whn did u start teachingg NASP?!? i didnt even know u shot it?!
and another q&a, gosh im full of questions lol, r u shootingg all the ASA's this yr?

· Banned
978 Posts
Cool, so i take it u came to Nationals in Louisville?
nope, for one, our school wouldn't fund the traveling fee's and i couldn't attend alone because i had summer work. this year next year though, you can count on me being there.

· Registered
159 Posts
Yess i was, had a great time there too! u comingg nxt yr??
whtd u think bout it?
and by the way, whn did u start teachingg NASP?!? i didnt even know u shot it?!
and another q&a, gosh im full of questions lol, r u shootingg all the ASA's this yr?
Yea I should be there next year lol hopefully bubba will be there too. It was fun and had its ups and downs but still will be back there. I have taught it since January at schools in the area. We are going to try and shoot all the ASAs this year... But probly wont shoot many IBO.

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i took second in the classic and second in shooter of the year!!! i shot the NASP in illinois with ronda.. had a great time. i think i shared your freinds bow. im left handed!!!

blake clifton
ronda's my mom, :)
but umm, i knda dnt remember u, sry!
i prolly wld tho if i saw a pic. im not good wit namess, lol.

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nope, for one, our school wouldn't fund the traveling fee's and i couldn't attend alone because i had summer work. this year next year though, you can count on me being there.
cool, its a great program.
glad to see ppl my age involved. :)

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea I should be there next year lol hopefully bubba will be there too. It was fun and had its ups and downs but still will be back there. I have taught it since January at schools in the area. We are going to try and shoot all the ASAs this year... But probly wont shoot many IBO.
yay, moree friends.
and yess, camp definitly had its ups and downs. i miss yall all SOO much!
we ttly needa catch up!
ohh, and i cnt shoot IBOs neway, cause i tend to pass out likee i did @ camp whn i wlk tht muchh! woww, tht feels lyk forever ago!

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im also in nasp and our team has won state the last three years. plus how old are you? Great luck this year.
born in 94, and my bday was yesterday.
do the math, haha, unless ur lyk me and cant

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.