Archery Talk Forum banner

ASA Qualifier this weekend at Blue Bottom.......

625 9
Don't forget Okies....................Check the blue bottom thread for all the details. :teeth:
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· 12's R Good
5,019 Posts
You okies and north Texas boys need to hit this range its a good one and always well setup!

· Registered
2,425 Posts
I am going sunday.Chad cant go he has 2 go hunting dont you chad I think he is just scared of me

· 12's R Good
5,019 Posts
Its just bad timming Hunter or there would be another butt kicking just like last sunday.

· Registered
870 Posts
was just gonna remind everyone about the qualifier this weekend 14-15. 10 am shotgun start. I am also gonna have a 5 target simms course for each class. I know some of you guys have shoots already going but if you want to make the qualifier you can come either day and still make the others. I will also have a long shot. $1 per shot and it all goes back to the shooter. The first person to hit the 12 will be paid on the spot and then we will start it over again.

Its gonna be a good shoot. I have it set up to what I beleive how Paris will be set up. Come on out and if you have questions feel free to holler at me at 918-640-1270.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.