Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have the ASA shoot dates for 2004 been posted, or could someone tell me when they are? I could not find them on the ASA web site if they have been. I would like to know the dates to plan our club's activities around them.

·
Registered
212 Posts
hoyt_pro said:
I hear Virginia's been dropped:mad:

That's what i read on the ASA board. I hate to see Va. go, it was the only 1 that was less than a 12 hour drive for me. :( But such is life. :rolleyes: Myrlte Beach if about 7-7.5 hours away. It's kind of rough living in the middle of the ASA region & not having anything very close by ain't it. :D ..........................................DF1

·
Registered
212 Posts
Isn't spring break somewhere around the first weekend of april? If nothing else it shouldn't be boring in Myrlte Beach........................................................DF1

·
Registered
819 Posts
The word is the MB shoot is the middle weekend of spring break...if you are going you best book a room NOW.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
pinkfletch said:
The word is the MB shoot is the middle weekend of spring break...if you are going you best book a room NOW.
Good point Pink. I've been to Myrtle Beach for a few vacations and man it's tough to find a plce to stay if you don't book early. Might even want to conisider staying up the road too, rather than right in MB. Wilmington, NC is about an hour or so up the road on US 17 and should offer more billeting and I'm sure it will be a heck of a lot cheaper than anything you'll find in MB

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
sounds like sucky planning to me. No hotels, lots of traffic, bikinis, wait....this might not be so bad.

Book early guys. Let's just fling 'em and have fun.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts