Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the ASA is going to hold an event in VA? I really want to shoot in one but can't really afford to travel very far. I know they're qualifiers here but I remember an ASA shoot being at Smith Mountain Lake a few years ago. Just wondering, thanks.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
does anyone know when the asa is going to hold an event in va? I really want to shoot in one but can't really afford to travel very far. I know they're qualifiers here but i remember an asa shoot being at smith mountain lake a few years ago. Just wondering, thanks.
no anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The Smith Mountain shoot site Pennhall is no longer available for use by the ASA.

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,314 Posts
Would love to see them go back up here but it seems that it's a pretty long shot. :(

·
Registered
133 Posts
I remember that shoot, my brother used to rent that house. They posted up all the land now because AEP owns it. I used to hunt there and it was perfect, never a dull day. I think that since they stopped the hunting they also stopped the ASA.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
I miss that shoot also ,only about 30 min from my house .Augusta Ga,and London KY are not all that far .

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
asa shoot

That would be music to my ears to hear that one would be held somewhere in SW Va.!!!!!:wink::wink:

·
Registered
133 Posts
On September 10th, 11th and 12th, Blackwater Bowhunters is holding its annual. Please check out www.blackwaterbowhunters.com click on annual info and check it out.

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,519 Posts
I wouldn't even think about the ASA coming back in the near future or even much longer.

From Radford, VA to London, KY isn't but about 5 hours........ Augusta, GA is about 5.5 hrs......... Metropolis, Ill 9 hrs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts