Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ASAT camo insulated bibs. Can someone point me in the right place to order some other than Day One?

James

·
Registered
916 Posts
Camo

James, it may behoove you to contact ASAT direct. They can at least give you a dealers list for your area. I had spoken with them a while ago and they were more than willing to give any information that I needed.
If I had to choose a pattern to wear I'd really consider their product. Don't worry I'm not a sales man for them, heck I don't even own any of their products (not yet). I just think the concept makes alot of sense. Animals appear to work off shadows and shades but more importantly is "don't move". We could talk camo all night but that's another post.
Have fun
Out for now

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,534 Posts
Day One makes the best stuff but it's a bit pricey. Try Brigade Quartermasters. They used to sell it but I'm not sure if they still do or not.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Day One make some still but not many other choices. I know they got bought out & some new people are working on getting it going but honestly I don't think they have had much luck. They stopped Brigade Quartermasters from selling it :mad:

If you find some let us know.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I've had this bookmark for a while. I just checked it and it's still good. Don't know the company but they seemed straight up.

Here's the link:

http://www.asatcamo.com/

Next time I buy camo, I intend to get the ASAT if I can. Predator seems to be a close second.

Later,
Mike

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
ASAT

Hippy beat me to it. I love it and you can get away with some movement.(leafy style)........read my review on their site........Art

1 - 7 of 7 Posts