Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Deer_N_Beer said:
where is the best place to purchase this? Im thinking of getting a set..3d set possibly....thanks

brian
I received a few quotes for ASAT from dealers on this site. They were all around $145 includng S/H for a size large 3d suit. I ended up buying direct from ASAT - they cost a few dollars more but I could use a credit card (Discover with 2% off) whereas the other dealers required checks/paypal. My net cost was less, I picked up 3 weeks of float, and I didn't need to write a check or paypal anyone.

Good luck.

·
Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,269 Posts
Call Chuck @ 570-233-2537 tell him Eric told you to call.....

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
You can visit www.spobow.com. I have all suits in stock and ready to ship. I ship USPS priority mail and most receive their suits in 2-3 days. My prices weren't set by me, they were set by the owner of ASAT, Rob Smollack, and are fair. I don't try to get anything extra out of them. You won't regret getting yourself set up with an ASAT leafy suit. I loved mine so much, I became a dealer. :thumbs_up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.