Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, the new youth clothing line is in, boonies, bomber jackets, insulated bibs, blinds this week. would like to put an end to negative that has been going on between some of our prostaff and some of chucks friends. We got asat 2 years ago, chuck was with them for almost 10 years prior, he came on board with us, we traveled all over the country in 2 years, missing our familys, building the business, it was great spending the time with him. anyone who knows anything about business, just take a look at it. he had no dealers, no licensed companys, no inventory, no money. just some online stuff, not all his fault, they had no money or business experience. now we have over 400 dealers, over 400 thousand in inventory, over 20 new products in the product line, adds in 11 mags just this month. not cheap! articles in 3. 4 countrys with distributors, an amazing prostaff, new website, rep company, new CFO. and financially very stable. New clothing line that will debut at the shot, then ata this year, we feel the nicest hunting clothing on the market, everything you would want in a hunting gear. Its obvious where ASAT has been and now where it is going. If you ever have any problems with an asat product return it, no problem. We stand behind our products 100%, some made in US and some out. Harleys are not even 100% US any more. Chuck is a great guy, still a friend after all the bashing that is going on. Miss spending time with him and all the fun we had, We wish him the best of luck, he knows this is a tough business, but fun if done right. Thanks everyone, good luck hunting and stay safe this year. anyone like to chat or would like to check out the warehouse, give us a call anyone is welcome. Rob

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
great post rob......as i said before, we wish chuck the best in his new venture.:)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
It is my understanding that the new youth line will not have 3D leafy in it? If this is true I would like to ask/suggest that this addition to the youth line be made.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Chequamegon said:
It is my understanding that the new youth line will not have 3D leafy in it? If this is true I would like to ask/suggest that this addition to the youth line be made.
i will check with rob on this for you.:)

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
Chequamegon said:
Maybe it's for safety reasons.
Wearing leafy ASAT you may loose your kids in the woods. :chortle:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Dugga Boy said:
Maybe it's for safety reasons.
Wearing leafy ASAT you may loose your kids in the woods. :chortle:
that right there is funny! just goes to show you how invisiable you will be in the leafy suit.......:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
just got an e-mail from asat....asat may look into a leafy suit for the little one's in the future.....there have been lots of requests......:)

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Awesome!

And another one down with ASAT!
Man...they flat out don't see me!! I love this stuff!

Now I just need a set for the sprout next year:wink:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Kelly Johnson said:
And another one down with ASAT!
Man...they flat out don't see me!! I love this stuff!

Now I just need a set for the sprout next year:wink:
good lookin buck and glad to see you dissapeared with that ASAT!:)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Heater Body Suit

Hey niteshade, Rob,

Will the Heater body Suit realy be available in A.S.A.T. camo?

P.S. Drawing your bow and shooting a deer that is looking directly at you from 7 yards makes you a believer in ASAT (3D leafy suit that is).

Janez

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Dwarfking said:
Hey niteshade, Rob,

Will the Heater body Suit realy be available in A.S.A.T. camo?

P.S. Drawing your bow and shooting a deer that is looking directly at you from 7 yards makes you a believer in ASAT (3D leafy suit that is).

Janez
i will check with rob and jan on that:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Bob_Looney said:
are you ever going to have 3d leafy shirts ?
bob....i will check with asat on that for you:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts