Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rob has some great new things this year......one of which is a kids line of asat.....if you love asat or would just like to leave a suggestion of what you would like to see......post up!

·
Registered
211 Posts
on one hand i would like to see everybody wear asat. but on the other hand that would mean more success in the field and not as many animals for me.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Here's a product I would like to see, crazy as it may sound. Like most folks, I already own some camo that I like. But the 3d leafy sure looks good. How about a kit for converting my 2d to 3d? You see folks do it all the time with burlap or whatever, how about an inexpensive thing to sew onto my jacket that would break up my outline? Across the shoulders and down the outside of the sleeves would go a long way. A 50 inch by 6 inch strip would do that nicely.

Also something for the bow limbs.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I would like a button option on the jacket of the leafy suit... My zipper didnt last 2 seasons. Either that or a heavier duty zipper. That being said, I will be ordering a new suit within a week. I love the stuff.

·
Registered
639 Posts
How about with the ASAT 3d suit. Whichever hand you are lefty or righty. From the elbow down, mesh only no leaves to catch bow strings..?

Love my 3d suit by the way. I trimmed mine all off my bow arm and dont have it catch it anymore..

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Is there a print catalog? The web site has a few links that don't link...and I didn't see the intro do anything...is it built to work with FireFox?

-NerdHick

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lets keep it going!:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
please let your archery shops know about our announcement in the manufactures section.:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
don't forget to check out the insulated bibs and bomber jackets! they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lets take it to the top:thumbs_up

·
Registered
477 Posts
Couple things about the 3d suit I would like to see changed.

First put pockets in the jacket.
Second, do something about the pants length. With the zippers in the legs I can't heim them. My pants drag on the ground because the legs are a little long for me. To correct this I need to pull the pants up to my nipples. :laugh:

Also they need better quality inspection. The sewing job sucked on mine.
However I still like and use them.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
evworld said:
Couple things about the 3d suit I would like to see changed.

First put pockets in the jacket.
Second, do something about the pants length. With the zippers in the legs I can't heim them. My pants drag on the ground because the legs are a little long for me. To correct this I need to pull the pants up to my nipples. :laugh:

Also they need better quality inspection. The sewing job sucked on mine.
However I still like and use them.
Same here. My XXL is extremely baggy. An exact size chart on the website would be great.

A kind of integrated armguard would be useful. Just some straps to keep the leafs out of the strings way.

DB

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I wear ASAT and Predator 99% of the time. I think they are the 2 of the most effective patterns available today:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts