Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cato
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 6' 175#. Any suggestions on size?

Also, can the jacket be purchased without the pants?

Also, any suggestions on best place to purchase?

Thanks for the help!

Mitchell

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,501 Posts
Most of the time its sold as set..might find jacket only here or there, places like Ebay or our classifieds...xl should be good...I have the pro set (pants, jacket, head cover) and added boonie hat...I have the large set and its more than enough for me at 5/10", 160lbs. Keep in mind, you'll be wearing this over something else, it isn't a wear alone garment.

https://www.asatcamo.com/store/product/asat-vanish-pro-leafy-suit

·
Cato
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow. I am glad I asked. I sure would not have thought about a XL. Like the look for sure.

·
24,501 Posts
Wow. I am glad I asked. I sure would not have thought about a XL. Like the look for sure.
You could probably get away with a large as mine is big, but I wasn't sure what I'd be wearing it over and glad I got it bigger rather than smaller as I've worn it overtop of some layers during a goose hunt in a corn field this year...pretty much disappeared in the stubble.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I'm 5'9" and 175lbs. I have it in large and it fits me perfect. It really depends on your body type. Check the size chart out on their website.

·
24,501 Posts
The waist band and arm cuffs are generous elastic :wink:

·
Registered
24,151 Posts
I’m 6’ 185lbs and have a large. Plenty big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm 6', 200# and have the Lg as well. When I was getting to order from Bowhunter Supply Store, I spoke with one of their reps who was 6'3" and 225......he wore the XL. I didn't want to be swimming in it, so I went with the Lg

·
Cato
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. Great feedback.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I’m way overweight for this thread but I’m 6’4” and 300 lbs, the XXL still has tons of room for me. I would also point out that this was easily the best Camo purchase I’ve made. I can literally wear just about anything I want and then just slip the ASAT suit over it and be good to go. Gonna come in handy during the hotter early season here in TN; It’s gonna be gym shorts and T-shirt underneath! Fat boys hate the heat lol

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I’m on my 2nd suit and I’ve found that if I want to be able to wear whatever I want under it, I wear the same size I’d wear in a t shirt. If I want more of a closer fit, get a size smaller. I’m 5’9” and 185 lbs. I wear a large t shirt and with a large suit, I can wear it through the entire season with layers. They are meant to be a little big so they can be versatile. I have a little extra length in the legs but I just roll it under. They are the ultimate in camo imo.

·
Registered
11,804 Posts
when I bought mine, 5'10 185lbs.........I went with XL , tried the L, but the XL was much better, can wear it under bulkier clothing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts