Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken interest in the new ASAT Reaper Blind. Is it big enough to bow hunt out of and or have two people in it? I thought I saw it was smaller than a few I looked at? Price and weight seem like a winner??

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
It's a little smaller than a Dark Horse but if not getting a Double Bull it is definitely my 2nd pick!

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
I have used mine all season. It is a little smaller in size but its a very nice blind . I sent you a pm with a little more details. Let me know if you would like to order one ?

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
Have spent many, many hours in mine all thru April and this first part of May and always with a cameraman with me. Plenty of room for us, our stuff, the vid cam and tripod. I wish the bag had adjustable carrying straps...that's about all I can complain about so far.

·
Broke and Happy
5,028 Posts
Plenty for either. I have a 30" draw so certain blinds will not work, however my Reaper blind has more than enough room for me to draw and shoot. As for having 2 people, not an issue either. Turkey hunted with a buddy in there and we had plenty of room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts