Archery Talk Forum banner

Asian carp outing with Bill Visocky

877 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Wiscoyote
I had the pleasure last thursday and friday huting with Bill Visocky from PA. We accomplished what we sent out to do and that is shoot tons of fish. Three guys shot for two days. One of the guys shot traditional snap style with a recurve and amazed me. In two days we boated well over 100 fish I think everyone had the hunt of a lifetime. After being battered and bruised and blowing up two bows they still managed to tough it out and continued until noone could hold a bow back any longer. Anyone else out there shooting the asians drop me a line, I will continue to post reports of all my trips any questions on gear or technique feel free.........

Zach...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Asian carp with Zac

Had a great time out bowfishing with you Zac. We talked about it on the long ride home to PA. I strongly suggest this bowfishing adventure to everyone. Not only is it amazing to see you also get to shoot these slimy things.
P.S My name is Dan not Bill:eek:

· Registered
63 Posts
It's a great time and I will be back next year to see how I can do with the new bow. I will not go with out the bow that we shot when we were there. I have to wait for mine to be built and the new arrows. I think there will be another [email protected] trip to work on a few new things that are being worked on now. You have to try this just one time. Have fun Zach

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.