Archery Talk Forum banner

AT clock

1042 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  cbmac
is it me or is the clock on here like 5 min fast???? lol
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Administrator
65,646 Posts
You in a hurry or something? :chortle:

I show it about 3min fast.. but it's kinda irrelevant to the operation of AT. Often this data is a function of the time on the server's clock, which are not always linked to the atomic clock for automatic updates and which are notoriously inaccurate. :wink:

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
You in a hurry or something? :chortle:

I show it about 3min fast.. but it's kinda irrelevant to the operation of AT. Often this data is a function of the time on the server's clock, which are not always linked to the atomic clock for automatic updates and which are notoriously inaccurate. :wink:
Tighten up Sticky - there may come a day when some of us have to "prove our where-abouts" and 3 minutes can mean the difference in a guilty or innocent verdict. :eek:

· Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tighten up Sticky - there may come a day when some of us have to "prove our where-abouts" and 3 minutes can mean the difference in a guilty or innocent verdict. :eek:
BINGO lol:tongue:

· Administrator
65,646 Posts
I think you have four minutes to launch yer four or five arrows at the paper.. that should give you at least a minute to get em all in if you're using the AT clock instead of the timer at the tourney... :ROFLMAO:

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
I think you have four minutes to launch yer four or five arrows at the paper.. that should give you at least a minute to get em all in if you're using the AT clock instead of the timer at the tourney... :ROFLMAO:
Heck, no way do I need a clock at a tourney - I fling all mine in a hurry so I can heckle Jarlicker & Mac & Sarge, & .....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.