Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Archery is a Passion...
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to believe that I've been roaming around AT for over 10 years now... and I would like some help... especially from those that have been on here for a while.

I've not been here on AT much over the past several years, but over the years, I can recall reading posts that I would literally laugh out loud while reading them. I was telling a friend about AT the other day and was trying to remember some of the really funny things I had read here and so I thought I would try to compile a list of what I would call the, "AT Hall of Fame Threads"...
So... would you post the thread title and a link to this thread of the following categories? In your reply, start the title out with one of these categories and don't forget to add a link.

Funniest
Strangest
Weirdest
Scariest
Dumbest
Most Amazing Thing

I recall one thread where people told about the strangest thing they had ever seen in the woods.
Another about the dumbest thing they had ever done and so on...

At the end of this, I would like to post a list of the All-Time Best AT Posts Ever...

Later we could do a list of the best, most helpful posts. For example, we could get a list of the top 10 posts about the following:

Draw Length
Bow Tuning
Hunting Safety
Deer Tactics
Draw Cycle / Draw Curve
Bow Repair Tips
Staying Warm While Hunting

this is just a quick list... but first let's do the top section about the funniest, strangest, dumbest ....

Thanks and Looking forward to your input.
thenson

Terry

·
NC ASA Director
36,082 Posts
Do you remember King of All Things that cut his old strings off of his bow with scissors and wanted to know how to get the new ones on?

·
One Shot
9,204 Posts
The guy who put pics of his friends cheating wife on the guys trail cam.
OMG I sharpie-d my bow.
KS marries martin girl melts down bowtech style.
How to crap out of a treestand.
Everything by PoopandYoung
Warp speed and anything associated.

Wierdest was a group of target archers that no longer comes here that all spoke some sort of star trek Klingon insider language.

·
Archery is a Passion...
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, but please put a link or the correct title, some of what has been mentioned I can't seem to find.

thanks
thenson

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Thanks, but please put a link or the correct title, some of what has been mentioned I can't seem to find.

thanks
thenson
That's because some of them have been removed, but they were classics!!!!!:wink:

·
Shootin and Cussin
25,232 Posts
Anything by cadethearcher....

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,550 Posts
The guy who put pics of his friends cheating wife on the guys trail cam.
OMG I sharpie-d my bow.
KS marries martin girl melts down bowtech style.
How to crap out of a treestand.
Everything by PoopandYoung
Warp speed and anything associated.

Wierdest was a group of target archers that no longer comes here that all spoke some sort of star trek Klingon insider language.
Klingon's fear those that use Phase inhibitor properly......... Just because you don't understand does not mean it's foreign.

·
Un-bannable!
2,259 Posts
I also like the Phase Inhibitor references and posts.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts