• I am married to a member of the armed forces

Votes: 3 1.7%
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Archers and their connection to the military:

Please respond to the following. You may select more than one choice.

Thanks in advance,
RK

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Retired Navy

·
C-130J Loadmaster
1,147 Posts
Dad and 2 out of 3 broothers served. I have been in the Air Force for a little over 10 years... a little less than 10 to go.:darkbeer:

Matt

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
There has been a member of my family in every war as far back as I can trace (before the Revolution years).
My father was shipped off to Nam 6 months after he elected to enlist, my stepfather volunteered for Nam as well.
I joined in 1990 and was sent to Desert Storm 4 days after graduation and now am a 4x vet with a lil over 16 years in.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Former Air Force 6yrs.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Served in the Navy.:usa:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I come from a military family. My father and uncles served in the U.S. Navy. I have cousins who served in the Navy and Marines, as well.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Retired Navy.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Just back from the Died

Just got back, one more year to do here in alaska, leave friday for the Dalton Hwy, caribou hunting, and possibly cow moose in the fairbanks area if one is dumb enough to get close to the road:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Forrmer Marine here.

Just like to say "Thank You" to all who are serving and have served.

:flame: :usa2:

·
Registered
440 Posts
My dad had something like 35 YOS. I'm aproaching 23 YOS, my brother is somewhere around 15 YOS. Two Bother in Laws in the military no idea of how long they have been in. As far as the family Hx of service. Mom's waring side of the family we can track it easily to this guy. Dad's waring side of the family can track it to the civil war, prior to that the family was in Germany, from there I can only assume that there was a Hun or two who fought for the fatherland.

·
Registered
255 Posts
military

I am in the military right now and currently serving in Iraq. Been in for 10 years and our unit got extended at the end of july to stay here longer. AT is what helps keeps me sane over here. I am on this website everyday when i aint on missions. Cant wait to get home and shoot all the new toys i have bought with all the extra money I am making here.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts