Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier today my iphone started showing the site in MOBILE format. I can change it to default mode ro show the regular site format, but it goes back to MOBILE every time i open a new page. Its driving me banannas. Anyone have a fix for this??

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
TAPATALK APP is all you need!!!

·
THWACK!!!!
9,754 Posts
There is another thread already on this issue. Basically everyone says it sucks and I totally agree.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I do NOT like this!! Put it back or make it stick when I tell it default style for the site. This SUX!!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I agree, I'm guessing that no one asked for the mobile version. Turn it off or make the default option work.

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Yeah. This sucks

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i had it pop up on me on my laptop today .. and it wouldnt let me sign in either...
I'd say you are 1 in a million on that one.
For a bit when I tried to sign on I would get an error message the first time then sign in fine the next time I tried.
But guys come on, have patience, nothing works perfectly off that bat, give it a few days and I am sure the bugs will be ironed out.

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
theres a fix if you have a droid. go to your browser and type about:debug it will look like nothing happened. then go to settings and scroll all the way down and click on UASTRING, then click desktop. someone on one of the other threads posted this and it works

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
theres a fix if you have a droid. go to your browser and type about:debug it will look like nothing happened. then go to settings and scroll all the way down and click on UASTRING, then click desktop. someone on one of the other threads posted this and it works
Guys that use a Droid phone try this it worked for me

1 - 20 of 33 Posts