Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just checks my ATA on the carnivore 37 which is supposed to be 37 1/8 and i got 37 1/4....guessing it hasnt something to do with fixing my cables, where the previous owner had them routed backwards and they were rubbing....appears my timing dots are a hair off too compared to each other...damn and i just got that set....think a half twist at the bottom cam would be too much?

· Registered
9,996 Posts
just checks my ATA on the carnivore 37 which is supposed to be 37 1/8 and i got 37 1/4....guessing it hasnt something to do with fixing my cables, where the previous owner had them routed backwards and they were rubbing....appears my timing dots are a hair off too compared to each other...damn and i just got that set....think a half twist at the bottom cam would be too much?
You are fine. The bow specs are just estimates and to be used as a guideline. As long as you are reasonably close, you are fine. Check your timing at full draw. Make sure the cables are falling into the wall at the same time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.