Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm a long time reader and this is my first post here. I hope I'm in the right place with my topic.
My name is Dennis, I'm an Archer from Austria who has purchased an ATF-X earlier this year. ("Upgraded" from an old Hoyt Aerotec and my fist W&W riser)

I've spent the last months with getting a proper tuning and was already kinda frustrated that this riser is super picky to set up.
All my hopes and trust in the brand were gone when I discovered the major issue with the limb pocket alignment. I've made a little video where I try to explain and show you this issue and probably the result of all my failed tuning attempts.

I'm currently in contact with my dealer but honestly, I'm super disappointed with this riser. I'm a person who wants to rely on gear, especially considering the high price point. Some major issue like this is just unacceptable in my opinion.

It would be great if you could share your thoughts and experiences with issues like that.

Really looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Dennis

(EDIT: I've noticed that I took a wrong screenshot at the point where I'm comparing the string alignment, so you need to go back in the video in order to see the difference, sorry!)

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
You should post in the fita subforum... that is where you'll get the most information on Olympic recurve and barebow.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you,

I'll open another thread over there. Maybe someone can combine this and the new one or delete this one. Thanks in advance and sorry about the trouble.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts