Axion limb dampeners
Longer forged riser design
New colors and Kolorfusion for maximum durability and camouflage quality

Vista 33 Specs:

ATA: 33”
Brace Height: 6.5”
IBO: Up To 335fps
Draw lengths from 25.5″-30” in half-inch increments
Draw weights from 40-70lbs (Including 65 lb peak weight options)
80%-90% let off
Weight 4.2lbs

Vista 35 Specs:

ATA: 35”
Brace Height: 6.5”
IBO: Up To 330fps
Draw lengths from 26″-31” in half-inch increments
Draw weights from 40-70lbs (Including 65 lb peak weight options)
80%-90% let off
Weight 4.4lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Rotating draw length mods, adjustable let off, cable-stops, good speeds, forgiving brace height and a longer axle to axle lengths. These bows look like winners.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Miller Time
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice, like the 35.
Same. After picking up an R35 it made me realize why I gravitate to longer ATAs and now it’s like a drug. I thought I had my 2021 selection narrowed down to 2, the EVL 34 with SEs and the Remedy. Now there are 3

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Same. After picking up an R35 it made me realize why I gravitate to longer ATAs and now it’s like a drug. I thought I had my 2021 selection narrowed down to 2, the EVL 34 with SEs and the Remedy. Now there are 3

I totally get it, I to go towards longer ata. This 35 would be on my list but I already bought a, nexus 6 and xpedition X37 lol. I could not wait for all the releases so I went with those two.

Reactions: bowman69

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looks like very nice bows. The rotating mods are surprising as the Peak 38 doesn't have them and that was released in Nov.

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
a couple great looking bows. don't they use gas strings too? super practical specs, i like it. moderate weight, good specs, good price.

·
Miller Time
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a couple great looking bows. don't they use gas strings too? super practical specs, i like it. moderate weight, good specs, good price.
They do. It’s 452x as well

Reactions: roosiebull

·
Registered
211 Posts
The rotating mods make Athens much more appealing to me now. I was looking into Athens over the summer but stopped because I didn't want to have to buy additional mods to tweak draw length.

·
Miller Time
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Miller Time
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
580 Posts
Big fan of what Athens is doing. My next bow will be an Athens, or something with an evolve cam.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was looking at Athens a couple years ago. I called with questions and the owner answered and was more than helpful. You can’t get that at many places these days. I did not go with them because I really like shooting a bow from my local shops and they don’t carry Athens.

They seem like a great company with great products. Lifetime transferable warranty and a price that actually beats the competition when you compare apples to apples.

I like that they are separating themselves from the competition when others seem satisfied. I’m leaning toward trying Athens and hope others think about supporting them.

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
Wow, pretty soon everyone will be using this 3 track cam system. Bowtech, Elite, Hoyt and now Athens.

They do look really nice.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Since the release, I've sold 2 of these bows plus I'm ordering one for my shop..... my phone is still blowing up!!!!

·
Miller Time
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since the release, I've sold 2 of these bows plus I'm ordering one for my shop..... my phone is still blowing up!!!!
I can imagine. They killed it. Looking forward to some numbers on both.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I can imagine. They killed it. Looking forward to some numbers on both.

When my shop bow comes in, I'll do a full review here like I did for the Peak 38!!!!

Though, I have to admit, I'm torn between the Treezyn Early and Treezyn Late camo for inventory..... I really love both combos!!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts