Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says I have a RH Athens Accomplice 34 with 70lbs limbs and set at 28" draw that I would preferably like to trade for a 31" or shorter axle to axle bow with 60lbs limbs and able to get a 28" draw length. I would also like it to have a 7" brace height or more.

I am more interested in a smaller athens, PSE, bowtech or Mathews bows but will look at other brands as well. I am pretty open to offers as of right now as long as they fit into the criteria of what I am looking for.

Fire me a P.M. with an offer and email address or cell number to get you pictures of the bow.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have it listed as "for sale or trade". How much do you want for it and what year, please.. Also, how about some pics.
It is a 2011 model as far as I know and I have no idea on a price because I would rather trade but if I need a price I guess I will say $550 obo for the bare bow.

As mentioned in the ad. send me a pm with an email or cell number to send pictures of the bow to.

It is a black riser with next vista camo limbs.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had a few trade offers but am still looking at other options. Let me know what you have. I am open to pretty much any brand.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still checking out offers on this bow.

Only reason I am trading is because I want something that is a smaller axle to axle. Would like something 32" ATA or shorter. I would really like to shoot a pse again.

Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make me an offer.

I would rather see this bow get used instead of just sitting here collecting dust.

Cash or trade offers accepted.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fire me some offers.

I would like to get a pse hunting bow. High or low end is fine by me. I can add cash for a higher end rig.

I will also sell it bare bow so fire me some cash offers and lets get a deal made.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still looking for a shorter bow. Offer me up anything shorter then the bow I am trading. I can add cash if its a newer bow.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lets get this bow sold or traded so it isn't hanging here collecting dust.

I can throw in a ripcord code rest drop away as long as I can get a decent whisker biscuit in return in the deal.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fire me some cash or trade offers.

Dont worry about shipping across the border into canada. I send and receive packages on the U.S. Side all the time because i am so close to the border.

·
Registered
188 Posts
PM Sent

1 - 20 of 21 Posts