Archery Talk Forum banner

Athens Afflixtion.....

563 3
Shot this bow today at lunch. It was 60# and 29"DL I'm a 28" draw. This bow had a great draw cycle to me. Very smooth and no hump. Easy to let down too. I had to ask if it was really a 29"DL as it said on the sticker because it felt more like 28" to me. Has anyone else experienced this? Do Athens bows tend to come in short that much? Or maybe just the wrong cams were put on at the factory. I can see this bow being an excellent Hunting/3D bow for me!:D
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,835 Posts
I have an Athens Accomplice 32 with a 29 " cam, usually shoot 28.5, seems to be same as my other bow, I asked a the shop , they said it looked ok, Spec's were good too Almost have to have a experianced person there to see how it looks, Inch is a big difference

· Broke and Happy
5,030 Posts
I actually had the opposite on my Accomplice 32. It was drawing a tad over 30". The Afflixtions I have shot seemed dead on with the DL. Maybe it was mislabeled. As for the bow, VERY SWEET shooting rig. love the draw cycle on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.