Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an Athens R120. Bought it here used, and it had apparently been dry fired previously. Cams were bent bad, strings looked okay, but limbs and axles held up nicely. Updated to the newer VX cams and built a set of Fury threads for it. Absolutely....the easiest tuning and most accurate bow I have ever owned (and I have owned a ton of Binary cam bows- Elites, Bowtechs, Obsessions, Primes....). I just can't get over how great this bow shoots and feels- the grip is amazing. 28.5" DL @ 61lbs with a peep/D-Loop/factory placed speed nocks on string, and this thing is shooting a 380gr arrow @ 290fps!

I am selling/trading all of my other bows....and looking for another Athens R120 to compliment. Let me know if you have one available.

My hats off to Athens Archery!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Just picked up an Athens R120. Bought it here used, and it had apparently been dry fired previously. Cams were bent bad, strings looked okay, but limbs and axles held up nicely. Updated to the newer VX cams and built a set of Fury threads for it. Absolutely....the easiest tuning and most accurate bow I have ever owned (and I have owned a ton of Binary cam bows- Elites, Bowtechs, Obsessions, Primes....). I just can't get over how great this bow shoots and feels- the grip is amazing. 28.5" DL @ 61lbs with a peep/D-Loop/factory placed speed nocks on string, and this thing is shooting a 380gr arrow @ 290fps!

I am selling/trading all of my other bows....and looking for another Athens R120 to compliment. Let me know if you have one available.

My hats off to Athens Archery!
There is an R120 for sale right now on AT!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have an R120- never been dry fired.....i have babied this bow- it is pristine!!!!! it's been in a smoke free home. It's black----I have it posted under target bows for sale!!! I am including ds advantage black sight, viper scope, tru ball release and it will come in a hard case (could be replaced) with arrows, kick stand, and stabilizer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.