Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Born To Hunt
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oak Ridge bow club just south of Wheatfield is bulding a new clubhouse that will be available to members to shoot all year long. There is also a 3D shoot at the club on the first and third Sundays, 40 target 3D shoot. If you are looking for a good place to shoot and a good 3D shoot or need any more info click the link or PM me for any info, I will be turkey hunting in Tennessee the first week ofApril, but I will get back to you.
http://www.oakridge-archery.com/

·
Born To Hunt
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought Oak Ridge closed down years ago?? That's what I had heard at least...sounds like a good time though.
They are putting a new bulding up that will be set up right to shoot all year long, come to the 3D shoot Tony the next one will be on the 7th of April from 8 AM till 2PM. PM me for directions or click the link on the previous thread.

·
Registered
10,824 Posts
They are putting a new bulding up that will be set up right to shoot all year long, come to the 3D shoot Tony the next one will be on the 7th of April from 8 AM till 2PM. PM me for directions or click the link on the previous thread.
I know where it is, my daughter lives in Wheatfield and I'm down there all the time. Is their an indoor range too?

·
Born To Hunt
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know where it is, my daughter lives in Wheatfield and I'm down there all the time. Is their an indoor range too?
They are in the process of putting up a new building, it should be complete sometime this summer, and it is big enough there will be an inside range for all members to use anytime they want to shoot. Heat, AC, lights, indoor toilets, kitchen, all the comforts of home!!!

·
Born To Hunt
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The next 3D shoot is The 7th of April, come on out and shoot.

·
Born To Hunt
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
40 Target 3D shoot the 7th of April, all shooters welcome!!!! Tell Marlon Terry sent you!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts